we are on our way
- Customers will receive a telephone call when furniture is ready for delivery.
When a customer is not reached by telephone, an E-mail is sent with available delivery dates/times. Customers must confirm by a return phone call or email to DECORZING before it will be scheduled.
After scheduling, a confirmation email will be sent by DECORZING including:
–Delivery Day, Date and Time
- IMPORTANT: Verify the accuracy of information on the emailed confirmation. Contact us immediately for any changes or corrections prior to the day of delivery.
- Customers will receive a telephone call with an estimated 1-hour delivery window on the day before delivery from us.
- Carefully inspect the furniture and note any concerns with the delivery team.
- Room areas must be cleared prior to delivery.Adequate access through doors, hallways, and stairs must be provided.
- Cancellation and Return Policy Information:
Product cancellation only if there is any damage with the product or if it is different from original product. In the event a customer requests special custom changes to an existing design or they request to rush the production of any piece, those pieces may not be returned. If payment was made by credit card, a credit will be issued to the original account. If payment was made by cheque, there will be a 7-days clearing period. Please inspect your furniture upon delivery or pick-up. Any claims for damage or defect must be noted on the order at the time of delivery or pick-up.
There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than the following written terms. This warranty can be voided at the dealer’s discretion if the product in question is subject to misuse, alteration, fire, improper cleaning, negligence, accident or if the original purchaser is not in possession of the original receipt. All custom orders are non-refundable.
Under conditions of normal usage, the frame is warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the purchaser owns the furniture.
Under conditions of normal usage, the suspension is warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for as long as the purchaser owns the furniture.
Under conditions of normal usage, all mechanisms are warranted to the original purchaser to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for 1 year(s).
The leather is warranted against splitting and tearing for a period of 1 year(s). Since leather is a natural product, markings such as scars and variances in dyes lots can occur. Natural markings and variances do not constitute grounds for discounts or refunds of payments.